- All participants entering the Lions Club must not be exhibiting any of the following conditions: cough, chills, fever, shortness of breath, sneezing with nasal discharge
- Only CSYP staff and current class participants will be allowed in the building. No parents, siblings, visitors, etc.
- No more than 20 people will be in the building at a time.
- All participants must maintain a 10-foot separation at all times unless they are family members living in the same household
- All frequently touched areas will be cleaned before and after each class – doorknobs, sound equipment, etc.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all classrooms.
Dance Class/Musical Theater Details
- The dance room will be divided into 10 foot blocks. Participants will stay in their 10 foot block the entire class time. All choreography will be contained to that block (no partner work, new formations, etc).
- Personal items will stay with participants at all times – water bottles, dance shoes, etc.
- Our teacher will stay up front the entire time in her own 15 foot area. No physical contact will be made with participants.
Voice Lesson Details
- The room will be set up so that both the teacher and student will have their own 10 foot area, plus a 10 foot area between them that no one will use.
- Both the teacher and student will have their own materials (music stand, music, etc) so nothing is shared.
- No physical contact will be made with participants.
Acting Workshop Details
- Social distancing will always be practiced, but it will be carried out in a variety of ways depending on our activity. (i.e. everyone in their own 10 foot cube, spreading out in the room with 10 feet between kids, etc.)
- Two sets of materials will be provided as needed (one that stays at the studio and the other that stays at home)
Drop Off / Pick Up Details
- There will be 10 minutes between the end of one class and the start of another, so one class is gone before the next arrives. (There will only be 5 minutes between voice students, since only one will be leaving and one will be arriving.)
- Participants will need to stand on an “X” on the sidewalk (6 feet apart) outside while they wait for the ride to come.
- Late pick-up and early drop off will not be permitted.
- When students arrive, their temperature will be checked. They will then need to wash and sanitize their hands. Once this is completed, they will go to their designated area and stay put until class starts.
- CSYP staff members will be wearing masks during drop off/pick up and any close contact with parents or participants.
- Masks will not be required for participants in classes, due to the nature of the activity.
Failure to comply with these safety regulations will result in removal of the class.
This is a very fluid situation and things change often. We know that some of the plans and procedures that we’ve outlined might not work as we hope. As rules, regulations and recommendations update from public officials, we will adjust our operating procedures.